South Florida Asset Protection Attorney
Special Expertise in Wealth Preservation
Our philosophy is to provide the highest level of legal counsel, expertise, and service to our clients. We are an "AV" rated firm (An AV rating shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. He or she has usually practiced law for many years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity). We pride ourselves on the depth of our knowledge, our cumulative years of experience, our creative approach to legal issues, the sophistication of our practice, our satisfied clientele, and our reputation. All matters are handled directly by professionals having expertise in the subject area, which results in the highest quality and highest value legal services. Our clients and referral sources include major corporations, banks, trust and brokerage companies, attorneys, accountants, individuals and families, entrepreneurs and insurance agents.
Singer & Associates seeks to protect and increase individual, family and business wealth of our clients. We accomplish this by providing legal services in the following specialized fields of law:
Asset protection planning
Asset protection planning designed to preserve our client's assets from potential creditors using a variety of techniques including:
- Offshore asset protection trusts established in debtor friendly countries
- Offshore asset protection trusts can often have ownership of U.S. LLCs permitting ongoing investment transactions in the U.S.
- Assistance in opening foreign bank and brokerage accounts
- Domestic asset protection trusts formed in debtor friendly states in the U.S.
- Protecting the equity in your real estate and other non-liquid assets utilizing equity stripping
- Family limited partnerships and LLCs
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Exemption planning including homestead, individual retirement accounts, pensions, annuities, life insurance and wage earner accounts
Estate planning including:
- Minimizing or eliminating your estate taxes
- Minimizing or eliminating estate related court proceedings
- Planning for physical and mental disability to avoid guardianship court proceedings
- Preserving your wealth for your children, grandchildren, etc.,while protecting the wealth from their creditors, spouses and bad lifestyle decisions
- Directing proper distribution of your assets at death
Probate and Trust Administration
Probate and Trust Administration services. The loss of a loved one is traumatic. Grieving families should not have to suffer unnecessary stress. Many legal, financial and administrative steps must be taken following the death of a loved one. Our services include probate (estate administration), trust administration, and post death planning making it easier for our clients to handle this difficult situation.
Corporate and Business Law
Corporate and Business Law services including formation of corporations, limited liability companies and family limited partnerships, both in the United States and in foreign countries, with a view towards minimizing income taxes and personal liability in connection with our client's businesses. In addition, we represent clients in connection with contracts, leases, and purchases and sales of businesses.
Real estate transactions
Real estate transactions including purchases and sales of residential and commercial property by individuals and businesses.
We encourage you to review the other pages of this website for more in depth discussion of these areas of practice.